Drones, also known as Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV), are flexible devices whose flight is controlled remotely. The emergence of drones in recent times is a big boost for both governments and civilians. Security, surveillance, sports, and entertainment systems have become more sophisticated and enhanced. Military missions are now controlled remotely. Civilians, on the other hand, have a chance to take high-resolution pictures and high definition videos from the tightest angles with the help of the drones with cameras. Remote places that cannot be accessed can now be filmed easily using these devices.
The maneuverability of drones makes them ideal for monitoring space. Also, some have space for payload and thus can be modified carry to video cameras or even deliver goods. Below is an analysis of the top drones for sale in the year 2018.
- Best Video Drone in 2018 review – List
- 10. Thunder Tiger Robotics Ghost+ – powerful drone can fly up to 1km
- 9. BLADE 350 QX3 – best drone for first flying pilot
- 8. GoPro Karma Drone – best drone for GoPro Camera
- 7. Yuneec Typhoon H – powerful auto follow drone for sport activity
- 6. Parrot Bebop 2 Drone – best compact drone has seperate control
- 5. Parrot Disco Drone – fastest aircraft video drone with a single-wing
- 4. 3DR Solo Drone – 2D & 3D georeferenced maps and models maker drone
- 3. DJI Phantom 4 – smartest video drone for high level users
- 2. DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 DRONE – Transforming drone can capture 4k with 360° view
- 1. DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 – Best drone in 2018
Best Video Drone in 2018 review – List
10. Thunder Tiger Robotics Ghost+ – powerful drone can fly up to 1km
TTRobotics drones Overview:
When you are surfing on the online market about the best drone that is fit with GoPro, The Thunder Tiger Robotics Ghost is the best option for you. Today This quad drone become the popular tool for capture stunning image and video. With This drone, you have many options with the camera GoPro hero3 and GoPro Hero 4 Black.
TTRobotics drones Design and Performance:
The TTRobotics drones is a powerful drone that has four propellers. It also contains the GoPro gimbal stabilizer thus can take shake-free images and videos and high resolution/definition. With this drone, you can control it with the android device such as the smartphone (IOS device will be available soon.). The PFV (First Person View) monitor, the pilot can control the drone even it is out of the direct line sight.
TTRobotics drones Spec:
- It has a GPS receiver that determines the position and height of the multi-rotor.
- Contains an electronic speed controller that defines the speed and direction of the propellers.
- It has an advanced WiFi module.
- Supports the follow me feature that can track a moving object automatically.
- Maximum payload: 0.81 kg.
- 2.25 kg maximum take-off weight
- 25 minutes flight time
- 2.5GHz WiFi support
- 1000m remote control distance
TTRobotics drones Pros & Cons:
Thunder Tiger Robotics Ghost+drone Conclusion:
9. BLADE 350 QX3 – best drone for first flying pilot
BLADE 350 QX3 drone Overview:
Are you the new pilot or you has no experience to control the drone? The Blad 350 QX3 is not the best drone for basic pilot only, but also the best drone for intermediate level aircraft. This can take the high-quality Image 16 PM photo stunning and Video 1080 Full HD with 3 axis gimbal. Thanks to “Return Home function” that can make you easy to find your drone back by you can call it to comes the start point back. The Blad 350 QX3 is come with the high-quality Image 16 PM photo camera stunning and Video 1080 Full HD camera with 3 axis gimbal.
BLADE 350 QX3 drone Design & Performance:
Blade 350 QX3 is an exciting drone with the camera that provides simplicity and performance in equal measure. The drone supports the Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope (SAFE) Technology. Altitude sensors and GPS are used to keep the drone stable while hovering. It has two flight modes: i. Smart Mode: Ideal for beginner users. The drone will move in whichever direction the controller is pointed, even when the drone is spinning. ii. Aerial Photography mode: In this mode, the craft responds to controller movement without stick relativity. It gives the pilot more control by allowing steeper bank and tight angles.
BLADE 350 QX3 drone Spec:
- 16MP Image Photo
- Full HD video 1080p/60 camera with integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal
- 10 – 15 minutes flight times
- Easy to fly – no experience necessary
- *GB micro SD card memory for the camera
- 5.8GHz WiFi link
- Return Home function
- Advanced SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology
- GPS antenna for improved reception
BLADE 350 QX3 drone Pros & Cons:
BLADE 350 QX3 drone Conclusion:
8. GoPro Karma Drone – best drone for GoPro Camera
GoPro Karma drone Overview:
Are surfing the best video drone that is fit with your latest version GoPro? Here is what you one, The GoPro Karma drone is the latest product from GoPro Brand that compatible with GoPro Hero 4 Black – Silver, GoPro Hero 5 Black, and GoPro Hero 5 Session.
GoPro Karma drone Design & Performance:
GoPro Karam drone has Gopro stabilizer to makes your GoPro can capture the view clearer & brighter, at the same time your friend can use Passager app to control the Camera while the pilot is flying. Karma drone also comes with essential accessories such as the handheld stick for control and image stabilization. The controller has a mode for simulating the flight before actually taking the drone off the ground.
GoPro Karma drone Spec:
- 2.4Ghz operating frequency
- Maximum speed of 35 mph
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 4 camera
- Controller screen resolution of 720p
- 10 in. wing span
- 35.5 oz. in weight
GoPro Karma drone Pros & Cons:
GoPro Karma drone Conclusion:
7. Yuneec Typhoon H – powerful auto follow drone for sport activity
Yuneec Typhoon H drone Overview:
This is the best video drone with the camera available in the market today. It retails at a fairly low price as well. You can use this drone for the professional video capturing or for fun outdoor activity because Yuneec Typhoon H can fly around you, capture the perfect aerial selfie, Return home when you lost the drone and you can use function Follow me/Watch me while traveling.
Yuneec Typhoon H drone Design & Performance:
The Typhoon H’s 4K camera can capture videos at 360 degrees span. And you can use 720p HD with the long distance up to 1 Mile / 1.6Km. The drone can, therefore, take videos in any direction without having to rotate the drone itself. The landing struts of the drone fold up during the flight, making the view even clearer. Typhoon H has six rotors, enabling it to stay stable even if one of the rotors fails. It is available in various colors such a black, red and white.
Yuneec Typhoon H drone Spec:
- 25 minutes flight time
- 4K/30 fps video camera and 12 MP Photo
- Smartphone control available
- Six rotors (2 blades per rotor), 9.25-inch diameter each
- 4.3 pounds in weight
- 28.5 x 28 x 13 inches in size
Yuneec Typhoon H drone Pros & Cons:
Yuneec Typhoon H drone Conclusion:
6. Parrot Bebop 2 Drone – best compact drone has seperate control
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Overview:
The Parrot Bebop 2 is a cheap, lightweight, compact, and come with HD video drone. The Bebop 2 is a powerful yet cheap video drone. It can be controlled from a phone or tablet. The parrot drone, however, lacks the sensitivity and precision of the other expensive drones that have separate controllers. Replacing the parts is quite an easy task because of its leading sales worldwide.
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Design & Performance:
This small drone can produce high-quality video 1080p and photo 14 megapixels lens, It can take horizontal and vertical 180-degree pictures. this small video drone is coming with high speed too, 37.28 mph horizontal & 13.05 mph vertical without effect image quality. Flying, landing, and take off with a single button for the first pilot can easy to control this Parrot Bebo 2 drone with smartphone or tablet app.
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Spec:
- 25 minutes flight time
- 14MP/30 fps camera
- Four rotors (3 blades on each rotor)
- 17 ounces in weight
- 13 X 12 X 4 in size
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Pros & Cons:
Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Conclusion:
5. Parrot Disco Drone – fastest aircraft video drone with a single-wing
Parrot Disco Drone Overview:
Do you need a Plane drone, video drone, fixed-wing drone, or aircraft drone? The Parrot Disco Drone is all you. The Parrot drone has a single-wing that sets it apart from the more common quadcopters. The drone circles rather than hovering even at high speeds and longer to flight. It has a headset that lets the user watch the videos it takes as if one was in a movie theater.
Parrot Disco Drone performance:
The Parrot Disco drone can achieve amazing speeds of up to 49.71 mph. Its design includes a set of sensors such the magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, and a GPS/GLONASS. The sensors work in tandem to ensure a smooth flight and easier controls as compared to quadcopters. The sensor system, also called the Control Hub and Universal Computer Kit, makes it possible for the drone to automatically ascend to 164 feet and start circling until a command is issued.
Parrot Disco Drone Spec:
- 45 minutes flight time
- One rear rotor
- 45 X 22 inches in size
- 1.6 pounds weight
- One mile operating distance
- 2.4GHz, 5GHz of WiFi frequency
- 1080p video camera capability
- 14 megapixels.
- 43.2 X 22.8 X 4.7in. in size
- 32 GB flash memory (internal storage)
Parrot Disco Drone Pros & Cons:
Parrot Disco Drone Conclusion:
4. 3DR Solo Drone – 2D & 3D georeferenced maps and models maker drone
3DR Solo Drone Kit Overview:
This quadcopter drone is the cheap one, but you can convert it into professional video drone with ultra high resolution. This quadcopter drone is the cheap one, but you can convert it into professional video drone with GoPro Hero Video Camera. It also Can produce the ultra high-resolution 2D & 3D georeferenced maps and models with the Sony R10C too. You can control this device with the full feature control app familiar layout of a video game controller such as Camera angle, Camera presets, A/B Buttons, Return to Home/Land, Auto takeoff, and Pause.
3DR Solo Drone Kit Design & Performance:
3DR Solo is arguably the smartest drone to fly. The solo kit includes the 3-axis GoPro Gimbal and is designed to work with the GoPro Hero 3 and Hero 4 camera. The GoPro drone relies on GPS for navigation and the various sensors ensure a smooth and safe flight. It is powered by two 1GHx computers for control. The drone can stream Ultra HD videos directly from its camera to a mobile device at a distance of up to half a mile.
3DR Solo Drone Kit Spec:
- An ergonomic controller that works perfectly for aerial photography.
- A smart controller equipped with its 1GHz controller. This one of the many reasons why the 3DR drone is considered the smartest drone in the market.
- Includes a dedicated pause button that allows the pilot to stop amidst a flight and recollect the flight path. This can save a lot in case of a flight goes wrong.
- It offers top-notch stability while flying. The pilot can take extremely focused photographed at accuracies of over 0.1 degrees.
- It has a free fully-featured Android and iOS application.
- It has multiple viewing options from live camera view to satellite map view making it an excellent camera drone.
- It contains an HDMI out cable for streaming HD video directly to your computer.
- Has Orbit feature that makes the drone automatically circle your object of choice.
- It has the Follow Me feature.
3DR Solo Drone Kit Pros & Cons:
3DR Solo Drone Kit Conclusion:
3. DJI Phantom 4 – smartest video drone for high level users
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Overview:
This is an all rounded consumer drone. The Phantom drone comes as a ready to fly out of the box. This makes it ideal for beginner users to dive into the world of drones. It is equipped with a small but excellent camera. This drone is DJI’s smallest flying camera drone. It has an advanced Vision Positioning System (VPS). The VPS gives it the precise hovering capabilities even in areas where satellite support is limited. It can break instantly as soon as the joystick controls are triggered. It keeps a memory of its flight path and can safely return to its starting position in case signal is lost.
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Design & Performance:
You will enjoy with DJI Phantom 4 Drone video and photo quality because it has a dual camera and ultrasonic sensors that can produce 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps and 12-megapixel image stunning. The Phantom drone can achieve a 28 minute flight time without having to charge the battery. It also has a follow-me feature that can track the pilot or a runner automatically. You can edit, add music, text, and more to your videos with The DJI direct software
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Spec:
- 28-minute flight time
- 12MP camera
- DJI GO Mobile App
- 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz remote control operating frequency
- 2 – 49 feet obstacle sensing range
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Pros & Cons:
DJI Phantom 4 Drone Conclusion:
2. DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 DRONE – Transforming drone can capture 4k with 360° view
DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone Overview:
Are you finding aircraft drone that is comes with transforming design, powerful motors power, remote that convenient to control, and can live with HD view? This drone is everything you need. The DJI T1600 is fully loaded with the latest technology. The drone has a dual control ability meaning that the drone flying experience can be shared by two people. It also makes it easier to control the drone as one person can be tasked with adjusting the camera while the other one concentrates on controlling the flight.
DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone Design & Performance:
The DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone is design with strong carbon fiber arm. This aircraft drone can capture 360° view with a 4K camera for optimum shooting experience and display in 720p HD on your mobile device while you equipt it with remote control. You will be like the removable gimbal and camera means you can upgrade your drone in the future.
DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone Spec:
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Dedicated remote control with flight and camera control
- Vision Positioning System
- 360 degrees aerial video ability
- Operating Frequencies of 5.728 GHz-5.8 GHz, 2.4GHz-2.4GHz
- Has USB and HDMI output video ports
DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone Pros & Cons:
DJI T1600 INSPIRE 1 Drone Conclusion:
1. DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 – Best drone in 2018
DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 Drone Overview:
The Zenmuse X5 is the world’s first 4/3 camera that is specifically designed for aerial photography and cinematography. The camera can capture ultra-clear 4K videos at a rate of up to 30 frames per second. The drone is embedded with 3-axis gimbal stabilization system. The drone comes with one radio transmitter with an optional ability to add a second controller.
DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 Drone Design & Performance:
This Drone is the smallest, easiest professional movie making drone around the globe. It is a very suitable video drone for professional photographers and Hollywood filmmakers because it comes with a micro 4/3 camera that can capture ultra-clear 4K raw video and 16 megapixels on adobe DNG Raw for a photo. Thanks to the full feature remote control that has professional features for Image and Photo.
The controls are intelligent as well with brilliant features such as:
- The point of interest: You choose an object to focus on, and the drone will face it all throughout the flight path.
- Home lock: The drone can automatically return to the starting position when instructed.
- Course lock: The controls are set to fly relative to the current path. This enables you to trail moving objects with ease.
- Waypoints: You set your flight path and let it fly on its own.
DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 Drone Spec:
- 3500g maximum payload
- 5m/s maximum ascent speed
- 4m/s maximum descent speed
- USB, mini HDMI video output ports
- DJI Go App support
- 18m/s maximum speed
- fligth time: 15-18 minutes
- Camera: Video ultra-clear 4K & 16 MP photo
DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 Drone Pros & Cons:
DJI Inspire 1 PRO Zenmuse X5 Drone Conclusion:
- Best Video Drones